New Economic Players: Asia, America, Africa
Why doing business in emerging countries? What problems are to be faced or how you will benefit from taking the risk of entering these markets?
In this seminar, delivered by Mario Weitz Schneir, you will approach the strong points of exporting to or investing in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa), and you will analyze the true opportunities of CIVETS. Reliable data are key to your decision-taking-process and this seminar will provide you with useful resources. Emerging markets are no longer future decisions, they are current challenges that international companies need to take into account in their international strategy.
To put students in the picture about the importance and opportunities in the main emerging countries worldwide: BIC and CIVETS
Summary of contents:
- THE CURRENT SITUATION IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES: MACRO ECONOMIC PERSPECTIVE
WHY CHINA, INDIA AND BRASIL?
- Doing business in emerging countries
- Problems and strong points
- Exporting to China, India and Brasil
- Investing in China, India and Brasil
- Operational aspects
- Case studies of Spanish small companies in emerging countries
- ASSESTMENTS TO CIVETS: Colombia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Egypt, Turquey and Sudáfrica.
- Friday 10th May 4.30 p.m to 9.45 p.m.
- Saturday 11th May 9.00 a.m to 2.15 p.m.
The seminar's price is 350 €.
- Alumni member: 40 %
Second enrolment: 15 %